Computer Science Ekaterinburg Days is a three-day scientific school for students. The agenda includes lectures, Young Scientists Conference, and informal events. CSEDays. 2012 is a fifth school. Each school has its own subject area. This year we will speak about «Graphs theory and application»; as leading lecturers are foreigners, working languages are English and Russian.
CSEDays. 2012 will be held September, 12th – 15th in Selen, 35km from Yekaterinburg.
CSEDays. 2012 organizers are UrFU, the largest institution and scientific center in the Urals, Ural IT- cluster, and SKB Kontur and Yandex, which are the leading IT companies of the region.
Basic courses devoted to various graphs theory aspects will be delivered in English. Detailed information on foreign lecturers and their reports can be seen at «Agenda. Lecturers».
Scientific School invites Russian and foreign students, postgraduates, and lecturers interested in graphs theory and its applications. You may participate in CSEDays as a student, or deliver a report at the Young Scientists Conference (paper and report may be in Russian). The best papers will be recommended for publication in leading scientific magazines by High attestation committee of the RF. Selection criteria and Conference details are stated at «Participation» and «Young Scientists Conference».
Attending lectures, delivering reports, and participation in other CSEDays events are free of charge. You pay only your way to Yekaterinburg and accommodation in Selen camp (1 500 rubles per day). Organizers will reimburse accommodation costs to 10 participants chosen in a competitive selection. Detailed information on venue and transfer you can find at «Venue, transport».
Number of CSEDays. 2012 participants is limited – only 60 people.
August, 1st — deadline for application form submission.
August, 15th — full participant lists is on the web-site.
- Magaz Asanov, Ural Federal University — Program Committee co-Chairman
- Pavel Braslavsky, SKB Kontur — Program Committee co-Chairman
- Rostislav Yavorsky, Witology — Program Committee co-Chairman
- Mikhail Volkov, Ural Federal University
- Alexandr Petrenko, Systems Programming Institute RAS
- Leonid Volkov, Yekaterinburg Municipal Duma
- Alexey Drutsa, Moscow State University
- Alexander Gavrilyuk, Ural Federal University
- Dmitry Ignatov, Higher School of Economics, Moscow
- Sergey Pupyrev, Ural Federal University
- Nikita Spirin, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- Alexandr Vorobyev, Witology, Moscow
- Irina Voichitskaya, Yandex, Yekaterinburg
- Grigory Yaroslavtsev, Penn State University
- Alexander Halperin, UrFU
- Anastasiya Antonova, UrFU
- Yekaterina Shcherbakova, UrFU
- Alexey Zverev, UrFU
- Dmitrii Kornev, UrFU
- Alexandra Torgashova, UrGUPS
- Maria Rudnichenko, SKB Kontur
- Lyudmila Fetisova, SKB Kontur
- Irina Voichitskaya, Yandex
- Yevgenia Smolnikova, Yandex
- Alena Lesnyak, independent journalist
Please contact us with any questions, notes and suggestions for organization committee.